Simplifying Employee Management with Sage 100 and HRMS
CONNECTING HRMS WITH SAGE 100
Simplifying Employee Management
The built-in payroll module in Sage 100 is great when it comes to cutting checks and withholding taxes. But some companies with larger workforces need to take it a step further to automate every aspect of employee management from hire to retire. That’s where the integration between Sage HRMS and Sage 100 comes in. Here’s a closer look.
What is Sage HRMS?
Just like Sage 100 streamlines all your accounting and operational tasks, Sage HRMS improves HR efficiency with a variety of features and components that include:
- Applicant Tracking & Onboarding: manage recruiting and onboarding with a paperless, online process that’s easy and efficient.
- Benefits Enrollment: enable employees to make their own benefits selection or update their file with life events like marital status, dependents, and beneficiaries.
- Time & Attendance Tracking: A web-based solution that collects, analyses, and manages your employees’ attendance and labor data.
- Employee Self-Service: A personal HR portal that enables employees to see and update their personal information, request time off, download paystubs, and more.
- Much More … including Training Management, Workforce Reporting, and HR Analytics.
The Benefits of Integration
Because of the seamless integration, all newly-hired or updated employee information entered in Sage HRMS is easily transferred to Sage 100 Payroll, and vise versa. That’s added efficiency that you wouldn’t get with two stand-alone applications which includes the following benefits:
Payroll Setup Detail Page: All required Sage 100 Payroll employee setup information is automatically installed in Sage HRMS and included in the new hire, re-hire, and job promotion actions.
Job and labor codes: You can map Sage HRMS job codes to Sage 100 Payroll labor codes.
Time-off Transfers: Easily transfer absence transactions entered in Sage 100 Payroll to Sage HRMS.
Transferring Pay History: After a payroll is processed, you can use the integration link to transfer pay history for a date range from Sage 100 Payroll to Sage HRMS Employee Self Service so your employees can view their pay stub information.
Ongoing Employee Updates: whether adding new employees in Sage 100 or modifying employee information in Sage HRMS, both systems seamlessly update the respective employee files.