How to Apply a Prepayment Adjustment to an AP Bill
Follow these Steps to Apply a Prepayment Adjustment to an AP Bill
When a Purchase Order has a prepayment attached, Acumatica automatically associates it with the connected Invoice.
- First, associate the Bill with the Purchase Receipt.
- On the Bills and Adjustments screen, open the Applications tab.
- Select the prepayment associated with the Purchase Order that you want to apply to the bill.
- Enter the amount of the prepayment that you want to apply to the Bill.
Note: Acumatica calculates the prepayment balance when the Amount paid is less than than the total prepayment.
- Finally release the Bill.
Note: In our example below, the balance due is less than the amount paid by the prepayment.