Real-World Tips for Enterprise Software Selection
Small businesses were once at the mercy of ERP vendors; but in today’s enterprise software selection process, you hold more power. Vendors realize they must deliver high functionality or risk losing valuable business to a competitor. Today, ERP platforms are more fine-tuned to specific business processes.
That doesn’t mean selecting an ERP solution is easy. A new report from Mint Jutras, an independent research and advisory firm, provides six important tips to consider when evaluating enterprise software.
“While an 80% fit used to be acceptable, today’s flexible and technology-enabled solutions should get you much closer to 100% than ever before, without the need for invasive customization.”
In “Six Criteria You Can’t Ignore in Selecting Your Next ERP,” you’ll learn:
- The best information sources for guiding your decision.
- Why the top six traditional selection criteria still matter.
- How to deliver a positive user experience that encourages adoption.
- Why you have every right to expect a better fit and more functionality.
- The surprising percentage of companies that achieve ROI in less than 2 years.
This report could reduce the software selection process by weeks! The report is offered by Acumatica, a leading provider of cloud business management software that gives mid-sized contractors a complete, real-time view of their businesses anytime, anywhere.