Using Acumatica’s Report Designer, users can modify standard analytical reports, create a new analytical report, and delete existing reports.
Data security is enforced so that only users and roles with sufficient privileges will have access to sensitive data in standard and custom reports.
The Analytical Report Manager is a web-based tool for creating and modifying analytical reports. Users can design and run custom analytical reports using advanced data selection criteria, data calculation rules, and customizable report layout design features. By using the Analytical Report Manager, you can:
- Create the layout and structure of reports based on your business requirements.
- Define data selection criteria for the report with a high level of granularity. For example, data sources can include a range of accounts, subaccounts, and financial periods.
- Use advanced formulas to calculate values based on the information extracted from the data source.
- Create consolidated reports based on the data from multiple data sources or other analytical reports.
- Localize data used by a report if multilingual support of user input is enabled.
Once you save and publish reports, they become available for viewing by other users.