Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions: How to Get Big Functionality at a Reasonable Price
It’s an ongoing dilemma for any growing midsized company that wants to implement enterprise resource planning solutions: you want big-company functionality, but you can’t afford big-company prices.
There’s good news: you no longer have to compromise. According to a new TEC Spotlight Report, Acumatica offers enterprise-grade solutions at a price that fits the budget of a midsized company.
Most mid-market companies (those with revenues between $5 million and $250 million USD) don’t have hundreds of thousands of dollars to spend on an ERP implementation. But this is what these companies have been asked to spend in order to have a functioning ERP solution. Acumatica delivers all of the enterprise-grade capabilities at a fraction of the cost charged by other mid-market ERP vendors.
In this TEC Spotlight Report, you’ll learn:
- How to know you’ve found a truly enterprise-grade ERP.
- Why your users will embrace Acumatica from the start.
- How Acumatica’s built-in mobile technology eliminates barriers to productivity.
- Why Acumatica’s extensive partner network increases the overall value of your implementation.
- How to get enterprise resource planning solutions up and running for less than $100,000.
Your business will only grow from here. Don’t settle for an ERP platform that meets your needs today but can’t keep up in the long term. Download this report now.
This report is offered by Acumatica, a leading provider of cloud business management software that gives mid-sized contractors a complete, real-time view of their businesses anytime, anywhere.