Acumatica Application Specialist
Accounting Business Solutions is seeking an Acumatica ERP application specialist. We are professionals who care about our clients, understand their processes and provide unsurpassed solutions to their business requirements. As a team, we work closely together, sharing knowledge and inspiring each other to learn and grow so that we can continually improve service to our customers.
Initially this full time position will function as the first point of contact for customers by answering how-to questions and troubleshooting errors. They will assist in software deployments and be involved with customer training, learn the database tables and reporting tools. This position is expected to develop into an Acumatica consultant where we gather business requirements, discover optimization potential, define and implement solutions.
The position will work closely with customers at various companies in a variety of industries. Customer interaction will be both remote and onsite.
This position is ideal for someone knowledgeable in accounting and technology. Due to the confidentiality of customer data, background checks are performed. U.S. based residents only.
- Exceptional listening skills, problem investigation and analytical abilities
- Great presentation and training skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding and working knowledge of business and accounting processes
- Curious and creative mind, thirst for knowledge, and constantly adaptation to new challenges
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently and as a team member
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good time management skills and ability to efficiently prioritize tasks
- Exhibit a high level of energy, urgency, engagement, and accountability (zero excuses)
- 2 – 5 years business experience in accounting, distribution, manufacturing, application support
- Acumatica or other ERP application support and/or implementation experience
- MS Excel proficiency
- Reporting tools
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation will be based on experience. Benefits included Simple IRA plus matching contributions, insurance and other reimbursements, PTO.