Accounting Business Solutions is seeking an ERP implementation and training specialist. We are adding Acumatica as a cloud-based solution. Depending on experience, the qualified candidate will be leading or assisting on training and implementing Acumatica for customers at various companies in a variety of industries. Customer interaction will be by telephone, remote and onsite. This position is ideal for someone knowledgeable in accounting and technology. Our primary geographic area is Houston, but will have clients outside the area. Travel around the city and out of town will be required.
We are professionals who care about our clients, understand their processes and provide unsurpassed solutions to their business requirements. As a team, we work closely together, sharing knowledge and inspiring each other to learn and grow so that we can continually improve service to our customers. We believe in being exceptional consultants, not just good implementers.
Due to the confidentiality of customer data, background checks are performed.
- ERP implementation or training experience
- 2 – 5 years experience in accounting, distribution, service, and/or manufacturing
- Exceptional listening skills and problem investigation
- Great presentation and training skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of business and accounting processes
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently and as a team member
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Acumatica ERP
Send resumes to: email@example.com
For more information on how we can help you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at (281) 652-5947, or contact us online.